只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3344|回复: 0

chrome crash

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-26 13:17:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
windows系统下,新版本的chrome有的会遇到进入设置会奔溃,或者看安全证书也会崩溃。
这很有可能是USB3.0造成的。
参考:Chrome crashes with a BEX64 error - Google产品论坛
After reading about the same issue on another thread and following the suggestions there, I can now report that it is fixed and working for me.
What did I do?

I went into Window's Device Manager and DISABLED my Etron USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controller and BAM I can now access SETTINGS w/in Chrome and not crash out.  In reading the other thread (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/PPDgEl_CXl8;context-place=forum/chrome) users reported the following fix:

• Eject/unmount and disconnect anything plugged into the USB 3.0 ports on your PC. As Josh stated in the best answer post at the top, USB 3.0 ports are usually blue.
  • Update Chrome if you haven't already.
  • Go into the Device Manager. Under the Universal Serial Bus Controllers section uninstall anything that says Etron USB 3.0 by right clicking on it and selecting Uninstall. A warning prompt should pop up asking if you're sure. In this prompt select the check box for "Delete the driver software for this device" option. Click OK.
  • Go to the Etron website to obtain new drivers. On the left hand side of their site under "USB3.0 Host Controllers" is the option for "Driver Download". Click on that and download their zip file.
  • Extract the zip file and install the new drivers.
  • Once that's done, regardless of whether or not the computer prompts you to restart, you should in fact restart your machine.
  • After restarting plug your USB 3.0 devices back in.
  • Double-check that Chrome is functioning properly.
I've done this and can now access settings w/o crashing.  Finally.

一般说来只需要去 Etron website 下载驱动,安装重启电脑即可。

相关帖子

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表